"instead of trying to figure out what to do when my college kid gets sick, they can push a button on their phone and speak with a doctor in minutes"
How Much Does is Costs?
Your college kid can get 24/7 access for $14.99/month. There are Co-Pays, No Deductibles, No Per Visit Fee
Our Telemedicine plans include:
• Unlimited TeleMedicine visits for the entire household $0 Co-Pay
• Unlimited Dermatology visits for the entire household $0 Co-Pay
• Behavioral Health/Counseling*
• Prescriptions via online doctor visits
• Self Ordered Blood and Lab Test (no doctor office visit needed)
• Rx Member Benefits (extreme Member discounts on prescriptions)
• Personal Electronic Medical Records EMR
• Personal Health Cost Estimator
The Health Alliance Network Program is designed to handle non-emergency medical issues.
Services are even provided when traveling or away at college, 24 hours a day.
*Behavioral Health includes 3 clinical hours per year at no charge. All other services are unlimited usage.