National Hemophilia Foundation Partners with Health Alliance Network
The National Hemophilia Foundation.
The National Hemophilia Foundation is dedicated to finding better treatments and cures for inheritable bleeding disorders and to preventing the complications of these disorders through education, advocacy and research.
See and Talk to a USA Board Certified Doctor in Minutes
Convenient, Affordable and Totally Transparent Healthcare
Brought to you by National Hemophilia Foundation.
Your $5 donation from your Telemedicine plan makes an incredible difference for all those facing Bleeding Disorders. Please join us as we continue our important work in our dedication to finding better treatments, research and finding cures.
No Start Up Cost. No Commitment. Cancel Anytime.
Click Here to see how it works?
Select Your Plan Now!
Most communities are recommending "shelter-in-place" during the coronavirus pandemic, and that direction is fairly clear: Stay at home. This is a collaboration between the National Hemophilia Foundation and Health Alliance Network to give convenient and affordable access to high quality healthcare without leaving home.
Our Seven Key Benefits Include:
- Unlimited Medical Care $0 Co-Pay
- Unlimited Dermatology $0 Co-Pay
- Behavioral Health Counseling and Talk Therapy
- Self Ordered Blood and Lab Test (no doctor office visit needed)
- Rx Member Benefits (extreme Member discounts on prescriptions)
- Personal Electronic Medical Records | EMR
- Personal Healthcost Estimator
Dramatically Reduce The Cost of Health Care
- Use in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Same doctors and high-quality Healthcare you would receive from any health plan
- Every Member gets equal access to healthcare
- One plan includes the entire household even while traveling or at college
- Key Supplemental Benefits even if you have another health plan
- Affordable, Convenient and Simplified
Want to Purchase Healthcare Benefits? Select Your Plan Below.
- Check out with the shopping cart (upper right)
- Look for an email from Admin@HealthAllianceNetwork with "Benefits" in the subject line (be sure to check spam or junk mail folder)
- Follow the instructions in the email
- Enrollment and Customer Service is available 365 days a year
- No waiting for eligibility or open enrollment periods
- Now you can See a Doctor Anytime, AnyWhere
The Best Part
Our low cost healthcare model gives immediate access to comprehensive, quality healthcare in all 50 states, even while traveling.
The Better Part
Everyone gets affordable healthcare. No Ifs, No Ands, No Buts. No kidding.
Para ver esta página en español clic izquierdo superior