We recommend our unlimited medical plan for you and the entire household. Click Here and you are on your way to making the fastest doctor visit you've ever had.
Research generally finds that telemedicine works, even for serious medical conditions.
- Lower costs: Research suggest that people who use telemedicine spend less time in the hospital, providing cost savings. Also, less commuting time may mean fewer secondary expenses, such as childcare and gas and of course the inconvenience of just making and going to an appointment.
- Better and faster access to healthcare: Telemedicine makes it easier for all people to access healthcare. Telemedicine removes barriers to getting affordable and fast access to doctors and healthcare.
- Preventive care: Telemedicine may make it easier for people to access preventive care that improves their long-term health. This is especially true for people with financial or geographic barriers to quality care.
- Convenience: Telemedicine allows people to access care in the comfort and privacy of their own home, office and even from school.
- Slowing the spread of infection: Going to the doctor’s office means being around people who may be sick, often in close quarters. This can be particularly dangerous for people with underlying conditions or weak immune systems. Telemedicine eliminates the risk of picking up an infection at the doctor’s office.
Our Telemedicine plans include:
• Unlimited TeleMedicine visits for the entire household $0 Co-Pay
• Unlimited Dermatology visits for the entire household $0 Co-Pay
• Behavioral Health/Counseling*
• Unlimited Prescription Benefit Plan
• Self Ordered Blood and Lab Test (no doctor office visit needed)
Just Click Here to get started today!
*TeleMedicine and Dermatology have unlimited visits with no copays or consultation fees, Behavioral Health includes 3 clinical hours per year.