New World, New Opportunities Created in TeleMedicine
We need Agents Now - No Experience and No License Needed, We Train
Get started in as little as 30 minutes. No office needed, work from home or work from anywhere.
What you Get
- Quick Start Training
- Full Support Team
- Fully Integrated Website
- The ability to enroll customers (individuals, businesses or groups) anywhere in the United States
- Recurring and Residual Monthly Income
Healthcare is a recession proof industry and now TeleMedicine has become a critical part of the healthcare delivery system. Not only does TeleMedicine help protect the patient from exposure to sick people, but it also protects other patients, clinicians and doctors in the healthcare system to unnecessary exposure to illness, and the convenience is priceless.
Telemedicine allows you to discuss symptoms, medical issues and more with a doctor in realtime. Using telemedicine, you can receive a diagnosis, learn your treatment options, and get a prescription when needed.
The Benefits of Telemedicine
The need for more accessible, convenient and affordable healthcare is the driving force behind the massive growth of telemedicine. Whether a patient lives in a remote area or has a busy schedule that doesn’t allow time to visit a physician, telemedicine can help improve a person’s overall health and well-being.
Telemedicine can also help your financial health.
Access to a telemedicine provider can reduce the need to visit the doctors office, urgent care or even the emergency room. The average doctor’s visit is $149 and the average trip to the emergency room is $1,734.
Telemedicine may be a viable healthcare option for you and others or if you just need a consultation about the use of a certain medication.
Partner with Us
Now more than ever we see people looking for a second income or even replace their primary income. You don't need to know anything about healthcare or even telemedicine to get started. All you need to have is the desire to offer a great service to your community and beyond and the desire to make some money along they way. All the while, offering an affordable and convenient healthcare option to others.
Our experience has been that once you use telemedicine to make a doctor visit you will never go back to the routine doctors office visit, waiting for an appointment, traveling to the doctor and then waiting in a room full of sick people. You will be absolutely amazed at what doctors can do through telemedicine. Save time and money and get better faster.
There are no limits on who can become a great entrepreneur. You don't need a degree, a special license or a bunch of money in the bank or even business experience to start something that could become the next major success story.
If you have an Entrepreneur spirit, odds are you already have the drive, but you might not know how to start building your empire.
That's why we are here
The idea of working from home has been exciting entrepreneurs since long before the Internet became what it is today. To be able to actually work from anywhere and make money doing it, is appealing. A business you can run on your schedule, and this dream is becoming more of a reality for those looking to escape the traditional “work” model, but you have to be willing to run the gauntlet.
Learning the skills necessary to start a new business can be expensive, but fortunately we've done most of the work for you. We have done most of the hard work for you.
The Lean Startup approach
Here are the things to consider before you join our team.
1. First. Ask yourself why do you want to start a business? Extra money or more freedom or both?
2. We have created a business model and startup structure that nearly everyone can afford. We keep it lean and easy.
Are You Ready for Entrepreneurship?
Despite all the beautiful pictures on Instagram and Facebook, not everyone is meant to be an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship can lead to a life of freedom, and all benefits of owning your own business. But you have to be willing to put in the time and effort to create a successful business.
Here are some things to consider when starting your own business.
1. First, come up with a business idea. (We did that for you)
2. Do market research (We did that for you)
3. Get feedback on your product (We did that for you)
4. Form the legal entity (We did that for you)
5. Write a business plan (We did that for you)
6. Fund the startup (We did that for you)
7. Develop your product or service (We did that for you)
8. Start building your team (To scale your business, you need a team. We can help you with that)
9. Find a location (That's the easy part, our business model allows you to work from anywhere)
10. Invest in yourself (As you can see, we've done the hard part. For a few hundred dollars you can start your own business today with all the tools you need. Most importantly you can be a part of an in demand product that's not just an idea, but a proven business model with a service that absolutely everyone needs. It's not if, but when. Everyone will have telemedicine as part of their primary healthcare plan, you can be a part of that growth)
11. Start getting some sales (No matter what your product or industry, your business's future is going to depend on revenue and sales, now let's get started)
12. If you're gonna start of business, it might as well be a business that people need. We see many people that live "point to point", in other words paycheck to paycheck. If they miss just two paychecks, many people run the risk of financial hardship. Creating multiple streams of income isn't just a survival technique, it's also a strategy for building wealth. Don't just live, live well.